After a dispiriting defeat to Stoke, one in which we very nearly shipped four goals in the first half alone, we’ve rebounded in fine form, scoring five goals in 60 minutes, starting with Cazorla’s 67th minute penalty against Stoke and culminating with Ramsey’s 28th minute wonder-strike against Galatasaray. It may even feel as if we’re turning a corner—but so too have Newcastle.Add a comment
Match Review: Galatasaray 1-4 Arsenal - Champions League - 09/12/14
The match on Tuesday was effectively a dead rubber, with Arsenal and Dortmund both through and Dortmund all but guaranteed the top spot. But following the weekend debacle at Stoke, this game took on a greater significance as we aimed to recover from yet another set back in this trying season. While Wenger rotated heavily for the tie, it was still a good win for a team that has come in for a lot of stick.Add a comment
The sunlight dappled through the phalanx of trees that formed the head of the garden. The beams of leaf-filtered photons then hit the exquisitely transparent French windows and proceeded to illuminate the room that was housed within. The owner of the aforementioned room obviously had done their research on interior design, the sunshine expanded the dimensions of the lightly painted walls and fill the cavernous room with a sense of cheer.Add a comment
Two matches attended in one week. Whilst my wallet has felt the pinch, every time you ascend the stairs and the pitch comes into view, the last thing on your mind is whether you have the spare £50 to buy your niece the latest useless piece of One Direction paraphernalia. No matter how often you're exposed to the wonderful sight of The Emirates carpet and each stand as they rise to your eyeline, the impact is not dimmed.Add a comment
- Gunners Praying For A Miracle
- Arsene Wenger's Blind Date
- Taylor Is Europe's Worst Referee But Stoke Deserved To Win
- Can Arsenal Win Their Fourth On The Trot?
- Underrated Giroud The Spark Against Southampton
- Wenger In Or Out - Is There An Alternative?
- Flamini To Play Left-Back Against The Saints?
- 040 - Come Home Henry, Banners at WBA & Prurient Jok
- 14 Events That Shook Arsenal: Red Letter Days by Jon Spurling, A Review
- Exceptional Welbeck Won The Points