Salutations fellow homo-sapiens, I offer you solace from your everyday lives by way of meaningless literature. I'll begin with some light housekeeping (feel free to skip to the next paragraph if you only care about the football related content, though I suppose this note is slightly redundant as you would have finished reading what I tried to help you avoid reading had I not written this for you to read ... but I digress).Add a comment
Match Preview: Monaco vs Arsenal - Champions League 17.03.2015
It will take something special for Arsenal to score three without reply tonight in the Stade Louis II, against a team that have only conceded once in the group stage. However, the Gunners have just beaten Manchester United at Old Trafford to progress to Wembley in the FA Cup.Add a comment
Goonersphere Podcast co-host James 'Raul' Stokes is well known for his eccentric personal life and surreal sense of humour and today he threatened to combine the two in a ludicrous act of 'celebration' if Arsenal manage mission impossible and advance in the Champions League against Monaco tomorrow night.Add a comment
Match Review: Arsenal 3 West Ham 0 - Premier League 14.03.15
Arsenal's performance against West Ham wasn't necessarily one of our best of the season, but provided us with some of our best goals of the season. We played well, but the result wasn't secure until the 80th minute so 3-0 makes it look a little more comfortable than it was. Still, it's another good win to build confidence and momentum and with City and Chelsea dropping points, we may be able to start looking above us rather than over our shoulders.Add a comment
- Alexis Denies Making Secret Sex Tape
- Alex Song Fancies Injury Stricken Hammers For Emirates Win
- Mertesacker; Is It Time To Step Aside?
- Coquelin proves his worth to Wenger
- Arsenal Broke Their Mental Hoodoo
- Arsenal's Biggest Match Of The Season - Live! #AFCLive
- Wenger's Replacement Should Be Thankful
- Van Gaal: Wenger Is Right, 4th Is A Trophy
- Why Are We Scared Of United? FA Cup Preview
- Kane Is Not England's Second Coming.