Malcolm Sterling is a life-long Gooner with an appreciation for defensive midfielders and "seeing games out". Favourite players include Emmanuel Petit, Gilberto and Michael Thomas. Hates social media more than he hates "that poxy radio clown" but loves horses more than Michael Owen and enjoys a football flutter. Malcolm misses Highbury more than he can express despite only managing to visit fewer times than he's been to the Emirates.
- If Arsenal don't get their act together they could lose to gutsy Lincoln
- Cult heroes: The Brazilian boy who was already a man
- 3 Players Arsenal Should Target in the Summer
- Arsenal or Liverpool: Will the Gunners get their Revenge this Season?
- Is it time for Arsène to go?