Malcolm Sterling is a life-long Gooner with an appreciation for defensive midfielders and "seeing games out". Favourite players include Emmanuel Petit, Gilberto and Michael Thomas. Hates social media more than he hates "that poxy radio clown" but loves horses more than Michael Owen and enjoys a football flutter. Malcolm misses Highbury more than he can express despite only managing to visit fewer times than he's been to the Emirates.
- Can Arsenal Snatch Third?
- Five signings Arsenal can make to strengthen in January
- Arsenal Should Look To The Future
- Lucas Torreira is the man to solve Arsenal’s problems
- Arsenal’s Sven Mislintat Getting Ready For A Busy Summer