Malcolm Sterling is a life-long Gooner with an appreciation for defensive midfielders and "seeing games out". Favourite players include Emmanuel Petit, Gilberto and Michael Thomas. Hates social media more than he hates "that poxy radio clown" but loves horses more than Michael Owen and enjoys a football flutter. Malcolm misses Highbury more than he can express despite only managing to visit fewer times than he's been to the Emirates.
- Arsenal’s Sven Mislintat Getting Ready For A Busy Summer
- Golfing This Summer? Don't Let Changing Weather Stop Your Game
- Is Ramsey Ready to Sign a New Deal?
- Can Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang compare to Thierry Henry?
- 3 reasons Chelsea won't win the title and why that might be good news for Arsenal