Malcolm Sterling is a life-long Gooner with an appreciation for defensive midfielders and "seeing games out". Favourite players include Emmanuel Petit, Gilberto and Michael Thomas. Hates social media more than he hates "that poxy radio clown" but loves horses more than Michael Owen and enjoys a football flutter. Malcolm misses Highbury more than he can express despite only managing to visit fewer times than he's been to the Emirates.
- Three Strikers Arsenal Must Target This Summer To Replace Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal v Liverpool: The Battle for Sessegnon
- Are Mesut Özil and Alexis Sanchez replaceable - if so, who with?
- Abusing Arsène? You're plane mad.
- How to use matched betting as a supplementary income