Malcolm Sterling is a life-long Gooner with an appreciation for defensive midfielders and "seeing games out". Favourite players include Emmanuel Petit, Gilberto and Michael Thomas. Hates social media more than he hates "that poxy radio clown" but loves horses more than Michael Owen and enjoys a football flutter. Malcolm misses Highbury more than he can express despite only managing to visit fewer times than he's been to the Emirates.
- Can Arsène Wenger reignite the flames of hope?
- 3 Reasons Why Arsenal Fans Should Feel Optimistic
- 5 ways to pass the time until the Premier League is back on
- Is three signings enough to make Arsenal champions?
- Can the Gunners clinch another FA Cup?