Malcolm Sterling is a life-long Gooner with an appreciation for defensive midfielders and "seeing games out". Favourite players include Emmanuel Petit, Gilberto and Michael Thomas. Hates social media more than he hates "that poxy radio clown" but loves horses more than Michael Owen and enjoys a football flutter. Malcolm misses Highbury more than he can express despite only managing to visit fewer times than he's been to the Emirates.
- Could Arsenal lose Alexis Sanchez this summer?
- Here We Go, Here We Go! Perfect Gifts For Any Footy Fanatic
- Bet on Arsenal to be Christmas No.1
- Alexis Sanchez returns to training after sustaining injury
- Rio Ferdinand Says Arsenal’s Defence Is The Best In Years