Malcolm Sterling is a life-long Gooner with an appreciation for defensive midfielders and "seeing games out". Favourite players include Emmanuel Petit, Gilberto and Michael Thomas. Hates social media more than he hates "that poxy radio clown" but loves horses more than Michael Owen and enjoys a football flutter. Malcolm misses Highbury more than he can express despite only managing to visit fewer times than he's been to the Emirates.
Match Review: Man City 2 Arsenal 2 - Premier League 08.05.16
We shouldn't be beating ourselves up over this season, we saw it coming a mile off, but as much as we can genuinely wish Leicester well it is hard to swallow watching a team who, on paper, aren't as good as us. I'm sure Chelsea, Man City and even Sp*rs will feel similar.
- All Slots Online Pokies NZ
- The Title Is Possible For Arsenal, They've Done It Before
- Another setback for Santi
- Is it time to revisit 'Project Youth'?
- Out Of The Champions League, Will We Be Back Next Year?