Malcolm Sterling is a life-long Gooner with an appreciation for defensive midfielders and "seeing games out". Favourite players include Emmanuel Petit, Gilberto and Michael Thomas. Hates social media more than he hates "that poxy radio clown" but loves horses more than Michael Owen and enjoys a football flutter. Malcolm misses Highbury more than he can express despite only managing to visit fewer times than he's been to the Emirates.
- Mustafi & Pérez — the Everton connection
- The Art Of Beginning: New Captain For New Season
- Could you name all of these Euro stars?
- Why Giroud can fire France to glory this summer
- Arsenal's highest finish in years but fans are still unhappy